Monday, July 16, 2012

Review: Maybelline Color show

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days. I have been working the overnight shift, and it takes me a while to adjust, so the only thing I have been doing is sleeping and working.  I am working on something really cool for you all though. I am going to post it in several parts, since it is kind of complex.  Today, I am reviewing a new line of polishes by Maybelline.   The line is called Color Show polish and it contains 40 different shades "Inspired by the Catwalk". This color called "Green with envy and is a creme mint green.  The formula is smooth. It dries streak free after two coats. No clue about the wear yet, as I just put it on. I will update you in a few days. Overall, I think this color is very unique, and on point with summer fashion.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the color you are using. it matches my new shirt. I am going to look for it. can you tell me where you bought it?

Unknown said...

I bought this at CVS