Saturday, July 21, 2012

Leopard Nail Art Tutorial

Well, I was so disappointed with how sheer Essie "Action" came out, I felt the need to do something to save this manicure.  I decided that some bright leopard spots would be just the cure.  These are super easy and super cute! See below for the tutorial.


1.  Start with a base color of your choosing.  When it is dry, take some of your acrylic paint, and paint little dots or c shapes on your nails.  I used pink.  I suppose you could use a nail art brush and some polish instead, but it will take longer to dry, and you will have a little less control over the paint than with the acrylics.


2. Next, take some black acrylic paint and paint little c shapes around the pink spots. For some of these I did c shapes on both sides, and for some I did a c shape along the bigger c and a dot on the others.

3.  If you feel that you don't have enough spots, you can go in and add a few random spots with just black.

Thats it! So simple, and such a cute way to spruce up a boring manicure, right?  Do you think you will try this?

No comments: