Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Join me in a nail art challenge!

Starting tomorrow I am going to do a new nail art challenge each week!  You should all join me in doing this nail art challenge!  Sometime during each week,  I will post a new manicure and explain each technique to you! If you decide you want to try it, send me a picture of your manicure or show it to me next time we see each other and I will post it on my blog as well!

Below are the themes for each week



Design 1 - Glitter
Design 2 - Tape manicure
Design 3 - Floral Wallpaper
Design 4 - Galaxy
Design 5 - Gradient
Design 6-  Newspaper
Design 7 -  Famous artwork inspired
Design 8 - Water Marble
Design 9 - Animal print
Design 10 - Marine Life
Design 11 - Seasonal (Christmas, Easter, St. patrick’s, Halloween, etc.)
Design 12 - Abstract Shapes
Design 13 - Zigzags
Design 14 - nail foil
Design 15 - Beloved Childhood Character (Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse, etc)
Design 16 - half moon
Design 17 - Video Game
Design 18 - Butterfly wings
Design 19 - Fruit
Design 20 - Splatter
Design 21 - Alice in Wonderland
Design 22 - Fans pick! (you guys tell me what to do)
Design 23- Feathers
Design 24- Lace


If you want to send me pictures of your manicure just leave me a message and I will tell you my e-mail.

No comments: